Outlook | 媒体融合到底融些啥? Media Convergence & Development

报纸、电视、广播、口口相传,曾经是人们获取信息的主要途径。

如今,人人都拿着手机,在手机里找信息;人人都面对电脑,浏览网站,互动交流。

信息获取途径不断丰富,媒体也在顺应时代而变。自媒体如雨后春笋般生长,传统媒体也开始走传统媒体与新媒体结合的道路。

大家都在说全媒体,都想做新媒体,但媒体融合究竟是什么,究竟融合了些什么,你真的清楚吗?

2017年9月5日,借助第二届海外华文新媒体高峰论坛的契机,来自葡萄牙、澳大利亚、西班牙、德国和新西兰的海外华文媒体代表齐聚成都,探讨了媒体融合与发展的机遇与挑战。

On September 5, 2017, representatives of overseas Chinese media from Portugal, Australia, Spain, Germany and New Zealand who came to attend the Second Overseas Chinese New Media Forum gathered in Chengdu to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing media convergence and development.

HC君听了论坛后受益匪浅,特意从现场嘉宾的精彩发言中提炼出了干货~

想知道是什么?往下看就知道了~

I benefited a lot from this forum and want to share some highlights with you. Check it out.

融媒体,你到底是什么?

What is media convergence?

澳大利亚南半球传媒有限公司总经理王京成

Wang Jingcheng, General Manager of Australia Southworld Media Co., Ltd.

表面上看起来这是一个技术上的突破,但实质上,这是因为契合了读者用户的需求,才会迅速发展起来。我们应该思考,如何利用新技术更快地让用户得到他们想要的呈现角度。媒体报道的内核是观点与信息,但是呈现方式是多样的,我们的任务就是不断寻找新角度,让读者更好地吸收信息。

Media convergence should not be limited to traditional ways. We should reflect how to use new technology to make users see what they want more rapidly.

西班牙《侨声报》副总编潘佼

Pan Jiao, Deputy Director of La Voz China, Spain

媒体融合不应该是简单地把传统媒体手段和新手段放在一起。《侨声报》是从纸媒一步一步走到现在有了网站,有了APP,有了公众号。当遇到重大事件、重大时期,我们会出报纸特刊。而日常的普通文章,我们更侧重于将其放在网络端和手机客户端。

如何才能把各种媒体手段的功能充分发挥出来,是做好融合工作必须考虑的问题。

How to give full play to the functions of various media is a question we must consider when it comes to media convergence.

这些年,我们的挑战与尝试

Challenge & Trial

德国开元网副总编任建新

RenJianxin, Deputy Chief Editor of kaiyuan.info, Germany

媒体融合,关键在于人的意识。如果我们想从传统媒体转变成新媒体或者是媒体融合,人的思想非常重要。如果没有一颗好奇的心,没有全媒体思维,传统媒体要转向新媒体的难度非常大。

Without curiosity or all-media mindset, it is hardly possible, if not impossible, for traditional media to change themselves into new media.Change entails technology upgrade which is difficult without sufficient resources.

澳大利亚南半球传媒有限公司总经理王京成

Wang Jingcheng, General Manager of Australia Southworld Media

澳大利亚是一个多民族国家,澳大利亚华文媒体在融合发展过程中最大的挑战是文化认同的挑战。华人的活动主要是华人在参加,其他民族并没有融进来;而当地民族的活动,也很少有华人去了解和参与,这就造成双方都有陌生感。

所以我们要突破语言方面的障碍,让华文报纸不只有中文新闻,增进大家对彼此的认同与了解。只有当大家开始交流的时候,才会产生更好的内容。

Most people think there is only news in Chinese on Chinese media. So we should enhance mutual recognition and understanding by breaking language barriers.

你会是我们要的人才吗?

Are you the kind of person we need?

新西兰彼岸国际传媒有限公司董事长陆欣讌:

Lu Xinyan, Chairman of the Board of Beyond Media, New Zealand

在人才培养方面我们有两大方向:

We remain committed to two principles in talent cultivation:

第一点是全媒体人,除了要掌握基本的传统媒体采编技能以外,更需要有复合技能,包括视频、音频的采编和制作能力;

first, a media person needs to master a skill mix including video and audio collecting, editing and production apart from basic collecting and editing skills required by traditional media;

此外,媒体人要有跨行业、跨界知识,才能更好地把想表达的东西传播给受众。

second, he’s supposed to have knowledge of different industries and fields. This is how he can effectively convey his ideas to audience.

你对媒体融合有什么看法?

你眼中的新媒体又是什么样的?

欢迎留言和HC君一起探讨~

What’s your idea on media convergence?

How do you feel about new media?

Please write down your comments.

HELLO

Chengdu

Bilingual Magazine

on City Life

↙Click 【Read more】, enter to WeChat shop to buy magazine right now.

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
意见反馈 合作

Copyright © 2023 Sohu All Rights Reserved

搜狐公司 版权所有